Mauritius catamaran cruise to Ile aux cerfs, Gabriel, Flat and Benitiers island. Bus and catamaran charter.
Marine outings and private tours to enhance your holiday in Mauritius; Catamaran day cruise in Mauritius to ile aux cerfs (deer island), Benitier island,, Flat island and Gabriel island. Speedboat trips to Lighthouse island, Deer island, Amber island (Ile d'Ambre), & Blue bay marine Park
We organize daily catamaran cruises in Mauritius on shared mode basis to the following destinations:-
- Catamaran cruise to Gabriel island with Coral Belle (north) @ 2,000 MUR / Adult
- Catamaran cruise to Gabriel island with Royal Cruise (north) @ 1,600 MUR / Adult
- Catamaran cruise to Flat island with Tamamsa (north) @ 1,500 MUR / Adult
- Catamaran cruise to Ile aux cerfs (east or south-east) @ 2,400 MUR / Adult
- Catamaran to Benitier island (south-west) @ 2,500 MUR / Adult
Catamaran tour to Flat island and to Gabriel island in the north of Mauritius are top catamaran cruises for those who want an authentic breathtaking outer island destination in the deep blue. Those who prefer a nice and calm sailing should choose our catamaran cruise to ile aux cerfs well as our cruise to Benitiers island is mainly for dolphin watch.
Catamaran charter - Mauritius
Our catamarans can also be chartered for private cruises for any of the above-mentioned destination. To ensure availability, booking request must reach us, at least, 1 month prior to date.
Our speedboat are availbale for private tours for the following acitivities:-
- Swimming with dolphins
- Ile aux cerfs departing from Trou d'eau Douce
- Ile aux cerfs departing from Blue Bay
- Ile aux cerfs departing from Pointe Jerome
- Blue Bay marine park and islets
- Amber island
Experience awesome moments swimming with our wild dolphins in the south-west part of Mauritius. We organize dolphin swim trip by speedboat every morning. 2 options are available for this activity; Swim with dolphin only, which last for 2 hours and swim with dolphin and continue the journey to Benitiers island for a barbecued lunch and a visit to the Crystal Rock.
Our other speedboat destinations are to Egrets island (Ile aux Aigrettes), Lighthouse island (ile aux phares), Coconuts island, Bleu bay marine park and islets in the south-east or to Amber island in the north-east.
Bus rental - Mauritius
Travelling by taxi is rather expensive in Mauritius, mainly if travelling in group. Rent a 15 or 28 seats bus to reduce travelling cost. Bus rental is available on an eight hours basis or per itinerary. Our bus rental is available for the following:-
- Airport - hotel transfer and vice versa
- Excursion throughout the island
- Wedding guest transfer
- Party transfer
- Corporate transfer