Are you travelling as a group? Do you have a special event to celebrate? Or maybe you just want some hours of privacy under the tropical sunshine, just the two of you? Our boat charter in Mauritius is an ideal solution to cater for your needs.
Boat charter in Mauritius is available for the following destinations: -
- Swim with dolphins and picnic on ile aux Benitiers departing from Tamarin or La Preneuse
- Amber island and Bernache island departing from Cap Malheureux
- Blue Bay Marine Park and islets departing from Trou d'eau douce or Blue Bay
- Ile Plate departing from Grand Bay or Cap Malheureux.
Our mentioned rates are for rental of boat as per above-mentionned excursions. Other on demand itinerary can be organise with prior arrangement.
The rental includes drinks and lunch for 4 passengers. One to two skipper will be , depending on the itinerary.
The maximum number of passengers per boat is 10.
For reasons of availability, any application for boat charter must be made well in advance, through our website and validate against the payment of a deposit. We do not accept reservations overnight by phone.
Note :- Our boat charter are intended only for tourism purposes over the duration of an 8-hour day. In no case our boats will be involved in night-time outings or for the transport of illicit products.
- Tarification - Per rental
- Additional pax = MUR 1,500 (approx. 38 Euros)
- Lobster at lunch (Optional) = MUR 1,000 (approx. 25 Euros)
- Transport hotel/boat/hotel (1 to 5 persons ) =MUR 2500 (approx. 50 Euros)
- Transport hotel/boat/hotel (6 to 15 persons ) =MUR 4000 (approx. 100 Euros)
- 50 % deposit requirement by bank transfer or Western Union for firm booking
- Blue Bay marine park and neigboring islets of the south-east
- Picnic on Amber island
- Dolphins watch and picnic on Benitiers island
- Picnic on Mont Choisy beach
- Snorkeling at the Gunner's Coin
- Ile aux cerfs