Our discount for Facebook Likes are limited to: -
- Reservations made within 24 hours of voting.
- Products that are not on sale on our website
- Any product for which a rebate has not previously been granted to the customer
- To all reservations, except private rentals.
- Private rental
- The reservation for private rentals on our site must be made at least one month before due date
- The booking will be effective only at reception of a deposit of 50% of the value of the reservation.
- 50% of the value of the deposit will be withheld if the reservation is cancelled 15 days before the due date
- The payment of the whole sum of a private rental is due to us at the beginning of the rental
- Client can send us deposit by money order, Paypal, JuicebyMCB, bank transfer or any other means that he deems to be to his advantage. We do not accept online credit card payment.
- Final payment of the reservation must be made in cash, in local currency. We do not accept credit cards. If final payment is made in foreign currency, a supplement of 10% of the amount to be paid will be applied to compensate for the change in the exchange rate.
Summerfun reserves the right to change the terms of this document without notice. It is the responsibility of the customer to visit this page from time to time to keep informed of the latest updates. The last version of this document is the one that will be in force during the execution of your reservation. Go to the bottom of this page to find out when this page was last modified.
Registration for most of our activities is completely free. All reservations must be made through the form provided on the pages of our website. An answer will be effective within 24 hours. It is very important to send us the registration form duly completed. The reservation is confirmed only after acceptance by the customer of the copy of our official confirmation that we will send to him, or even the receipt of a deposit in our bank account if necessary
- We reserve the right to claim 50% deposit for group bookings of more than 5 people
- We reserve the right to claim a deposit of 50% for any reservation of foreign customers who reside in any places other than the hotels of the island
- The total amount of your reservation (or each instalment) will be payable IN CASH, IN LOCAL CURRENCY (MUR) at the departure of each excursion, to the person who will be in charge of picking you at your accommodation place in Mauritius (except for private outings by car or bus where you will pay at the end of the day.)
- In case payment is made in foreign currency, a supplement of 10% of the amount to be paid will be applied to compensate for variation of exchange rate.
- Its the amount in the Mauritian Rupee (MUR) which reflects the real actual costs of the activities we are organizing in Mauritius
Our rates in USD are for information purposes only and have been calculated on a fixed exchange rate of 1 USD = 30 Rupees.
The amount payable in Mauritius Rupee as well as the approximate amount in USD will be indicated in the booking confirmation that we will send to customers and on the pages of our website.
- 10 years old or less: Approximately 50% of the adult rate or as stated on the page of the relevant activity
- 11 years and over: Adult rate
These fees represent our various expenses and responsibilities invests for the smooth running of your booking.
- The applicant is bound to pay the following fee when cancelling a booking: -
- Cancellation 15 days or more before the date of departure: no cancellation fees.
- Cancellation 14 days before the date of departure: 25% of the reservation amount
- Cancellation 9 days before the date of the departure: 50% of the amount of the reservation
- Cancellation 4 day before the date of the departure: 75% of the amount of the reservation.
- Cancellation the day of the departure: 100% of the amount of the reservation.
- Absent at departure: 100% of the amount of the reservation.
Note that a day here means a business day from 8:00 am to 17:00 pm and not 24-hour. Week-end and public holiday excluded.
When Summerfun makes the full refund or a percentage of the amount paid, all banking charges and transaction fees will be deducted from the total amount to be refunded.
The amount reimbursed will be based on the exchange rate prevailing in the island at the time of the refund.
Cancellation request to be express in written mode.
Services with special cancellation conditions
In certain specific cases (Quad-Biking, helicopter flight, seaplane, scubadoo, ...), the cancellation conditions stipulated by concerned service provider will apply and not those mentioned previously by Summerfun
- Each participant is responsible for obtaining the necessary documents to carry out his / her trip (passport, visa, insurance, etc ...). Each participant must ask the authorities concerned (embassy, consulate, etc.) in order to obtain the necessary documents to enter each country visited.
- Each participant must have a passport that must be valid for at least six months after completion of the journey and must have sufficient number of pages for entry and exit visas and stamps of the country.
- Each participant must respect the rules, laws, customs and environment of each place visited during the trip. Some places have specific rules. We invite you to consult our guides before photographing, filming the local populations, .... We all need to respect the local nature and customs so that our dreams continue.
- When choosing an activity, each participant must ensure that the activity corresponds best to his or her interests, abilities, physical condition and health.
- Each participant is responsible for their personal belongings.
- Each participant must respect the instructions, choices and rules of our guide (s) / skipper (s).
- Each participant must inform our guide / skipper (s) about his / her wishes and difficulties to (report on time). Our guides / skippers are often the only people who can help you. Do not wait until the end of the tour to share your comments, suggestions and / or criticisms.
What IS and IS NOT included
The services and services included and not included are detailed in each program on our website.
Responsibility for Summerfun
Summerfun - 05. 10. 2011. Last update on 18. 02.2017
- Summerfun acts solely as a facilitator for various independent suppliers who offer sea excursion, excursion, transport, sightseeing, activities, or other services related to the tourist industry of Mauritius. These services are subject to the precise terms and conditions of these suppliers who are themselves subject to the regulations of the Ministry of Tourism and Leisure of the island. Summerfun strives to work with the best partners to provide you with interesting and enriching activities for your holidays in Mauritius.
- Summerfun, its representatives or assigns are not responsible for any injury, death, loss, delay, inconvenience, damage to the person caused by an external service provider that would result, but would not only limit, : Force majeure, sickness, governmental restrictions, civil war, demonstrations, strikes, terrorist or criminal act, mechanical ship faults, car or other means of transport, food poisoning.
- Summerfun is not responsible for errors or omissions of a provider (subcontractor) (as host, carrier, ....).
- Summerfun is not responsible for any unavailability of an activity, accommodation, etc. requested by the client. In this case, as far as possible, we propose an alternative of the same level. We will not be liable in the event that the customer is dissatisfied by the latter.
- Summerfun assumes no liability for accidents, deaths or injuries resulting from the carelessness of a customer. We offer programs in the open, in contact with nature, which can lead to certain risks that are beyond our control.
All activities are covered by minimum insurance from service providers. We strongly recommend that you take out insurance in your country of origin, which covers cancellation costs in the event of your withdrawal, accidents (repatriation, etc.) and loss of your property.
We insist that in the event of an accident, we are not required to advance medical or other expenses. It is the responsibility of each participant to have their own insurance before departure to cover such contingencies.
- We are not responsible for any loss or theft of your belongings.
- If during an activity the client wishes for personal reasons to modify and / or shorten the itinerary, Summerfun will do its utmost to make the desired changes as far as possible. These modifications will incur an additional cost to the initial program that will be billed to the customer on site. No reimbursement will be made for the benefits of the initial program that will not be used.
- Summerfun (our guides or skippers) reserves the right to modify an itinerary, a stage, an excursion when necessary for the smooth running of the program, without the participant being entitled to any compensation.
Summerfun (our guides or skippers) reserves the right to expel at any time from a group a person whose health is in danger, if he has committed an illegal act or whose behaviour can be considered as a danger to the safety of the group or the welfare of the participants. No compensation will be due to the customer.
- Summerfun may cancel a tour before the departure date due to special conditions such as lack of participants, force majeure, inclement weather, strikes, social events ..., we will refund only the cost of the service (if payment) mentioned in the program, without the client being entitled to any compensation.
In the event that the reserved program is subject to change, Summerfun will notify the customer as soon as possible and propose a substitute program. If the participant rejects the replacement proposal, the money paid to Summerfun will be refunded.
For programs that require a minimum number of participants and the latter is not reached 5 days prior to the departure date, Summerfun may, after informing the customer, either cancel the departure by reimbursing 100% of the amount paid or propose a supplement which will be subject to customer approval.
- Summerfun reserves the right to change the terms of reservations, and / or terms of sale, or program amount (depending on the exchange rate) at any time without notice.
- Summerfun's programs have been developed for people with good physical and health status. Some of them require more physical effort than others. Each participant must verify the details of the chosen program in order to check if the program corresponds to his(her) physical condition.
- For marine excursions, due to unexpected weather deterioration, we can not always guarantee success to the intended destination. In this case, an alternative destination will be offered to the groups. In case of refusal our skippers can at any time decide to suspend a trip for the safety of the group. Each participant must respect the decision, the choice of the skipper (s). No refunds will be made.
For dolphins and whales, Summerfun can not be held responsible for the absence of dolphins or whales in the observation area.
- At the time of booking, each participant must notify Summerfun if he / she has any medical contradiction (s).
- Summerfun reserves the right to take pictures and videos of organized activities and use them for marketing and promotion purposes.