Day tour from 9:30 to 16:00.
The program for the day begins by a visit and snorkeling in the marine park of Blue Bay to admire the many varieties of fish and corals that populate this place. Then follows the discovery of a ship wreck about which our skippers will tell the story.
The marine ballad will continue to Lighthouse Island, Flamands Island and Ile de la Passe where there will be brief stops for visit and learn about the role that these small islands played during naval battle of the Second World War.
Afterwards the we will navigate along the southeast coast up to the mouth of a river to see the waterfall of the Grand River South East before taking you to Ile aux cerfs (Deer Island) by speedboat for lunch and to enjoy the beach.
Ile aux cerfs by speedboat with departure from Blue bay is a very well organized with plenty of things to see and live. A must do trip for lovers of beautiful seabed, wild coast and thrill! Especially aimed at those who dare to stay away from the usual Mauritian mass tourism activities.
- Adult rate- 3,600 MUR
- Child rate ( younger than 12 years ) -1, 800 MUR
- Boarding - 9h30 am , South-east of Mauritius
- Free transport- Not included
- Duration - full day (9h30 to 16h30 pm)
- Lunch and drinks included
- Snorkeling gears included
- Lobster (paid option)
- Vegetarian menu on demand
- Availability - Daily (online booking only)
- Summerfun, or its partners, are not responsible for any water sports or parasailing offered at Ile aux Cerfs. You can do them but at your own risk.