Croisiere Turquoise fleet is composed of 3 spacious catamarans on which guests will travel confortably to experience one of the most memorable marine adventure Mauritius has to offer to visitors. Catamaran croisiere turquoise cruise to ile aux cerfs (Deer island) is daily. During this marine excursion , you will sail in the largest and beautiful lagoon of Mauritius . Indeed, it is in the south-east of Mauritius where lies the largest lagoon of the island which is, up to now, untouch by industrial and domestic pollution, as opposed to the north-western coast of the island . It is along the south-east coast of Mauritius where are found most islets of the motherland. Your excursion starts by boarding the catamaran at Pointe Jerome around 9h00. This spot is found next to a natural sanctuary, called Ile aux Aigrettes (Egrets island) managed by the WWF. On it's way, the catamaran croisiere turquoise to ile aux cerfs will sail along historic villages such as Mahebourg, Vieux Grand Port and Ferney. Human first landing on the island occured on this coast which is also renowned for several naval battles between British and French troops during the 18th century. The southeast coast of Mauritius has breathtaking panoramic views to offer to our visitors with its mountainous terrain and rustic coastal villages. During snorkeling, guests will be able to enjoy sight of varieties of colorful fishes and beautiful gardens of tropical corals.
Program of the day
- 09h15 Depart at Pointe Jérôme & proceed to the boat by "navette" Welcome by the Skipper & boarding of the boat - Juice is served
- 09h30 09h30 The catamaran leaves & sails towards GRSE'S WATERFALL
- 11h00 approx Snorkeling , then visit GRSE's Waterfall by "navette". BBQ prepared by crew on board
- 12h00 approx BBQ served on board during the journey to Ile aux Cerfs
MENU : Smoked Marlin Mousse Fish & Chicken B.B.Q served with Rice Salad / Potato Salad / Cruditées.(VEGETARIAN MEAL ON REQUEST at the time of reservation) Freshly baked Bread, White and Red Wine, Fruits in season, Coffee
BEVERAGES : Fruit juice, mineral water, soft drinks, beers and Rum Cocktail are served throughout the journey.
- 13h00 approx Arrive at Ile aux Cerfs
Approximately two hours at leisure
- 14h30 Catamaran leaves Ile aux Cerfs
- 16h30 - 17h00 Arrive back at Pointe Jérôme
- Summerfun, or its partners, are not responsible for any water sports or parasailing offered at Ile aux Cerfs. You can do them but at your own risk.
Note:- This is an excursion at sea - times can vary slightly depending on weather conditions.